Come join us for an empowering and informative workshop that mindfully explores death, dying, and end-of-life planning. Engaging a trained End-of-Life Doula can provide the deep, compassionate listening, the supportive coaching, and the educational resources that can lead to things beginning to shift emotionally. Your planning can precipitate lines of communication opening, leading to emotional healing and wellbeing for yourself and people you love.
This Interactive Workshop Will Explore:
* What holds us back from talking about our own death?
* What does the word "Doula" mean, anyway?
* What is a Legacy Project, and why is this important?
* How can a Legacy Project open lines of communication when family dynamics feel stuck?
* What is a Vigil Plan? How can a Vigil Plan support everyone who is involved in your care?
Date: Fri. Jan 10, 2020, 1-3 PM
Location: Portland Insight Meditation Center (living room) @ 6536 SE Duke St.
Suggested Donation: $15
To Register: Please click HERE
(See registration form for self-determined scholarship. No one is ever turned away from a PIMC event for lack of funds.)
Questions & Info: Evening Star Website
ABOUT OUR PRESENTERS
Evening Star End-of-Life Doula Services, LLC is the oldest working partnership of End-of-Life Doulas in the Pacific Northwest. Committed to education, outreach and service to dying people and their loved ones, Evening Star provides in-home support throughout the greater Portland metro area.